New Establishments in Albay, Legazpi City


Daily I travel from my place in Salugan Camalig Albay to Legazpi City where I worked at a mall located near the waters of Albay Gulf, where you can see the full view of majestic Mayon Volcano. I have this normal route daily going to and fro my workplace and one time decided to take other ways to know what road will I take that is more accessible, cheaper and in less travel time. It's been a year and I noticed the rise of several building establishments in the area and as well as the businesses they offer to the public. Some of these are as follows:

1. Yashano Mall
2. 101 Shopping Mall
3. Ayala Malls Legazpi

Other small businesses has also been coming out like mushrooms in different areas of the city. I will continue my blog some other time and tell you more about it. Be Good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREGORIAN MALL, Albay, Legazpi City

LTO Office at Old Albay, soon to open at Legazpi's Bay Area.